Business Owners Policy – Serving Oklahoma
What is a Business Owners Policy (BOP)? It combines property, liability, and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP, you can customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for:
- Your business
- Your employees
- And yourself
This includes decisions about business insurance. You know you need excellent coverage. What you don’t have is time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where Omega Insurance can help.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Are you a home-based business? Are you a small service provider or contractor? No matter the size, Omega works with you. We help find the combination of insurance coverage that best meets your needs. Contact us today!
Business Owner Policy Supplemental Coverage Available
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
Omega goes beyond advising you on the right coverage.
We provide extra services:
- Loss Prevention Programs: Our insurance company partners help us evaluate your business’s conditions. We then recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers’ compensation, or liability losses. Lower losses lower your insurance costs while increasing your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response: When you have a claim, you need fast and fair service. We work with you to make that happen. Our portfolio of companies has an excellent record for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates: Our portfolio of companies specialize in insuring specific businesses and industries. This helps us find policies that offer you special coverage and pricing.
Do You Qualify?