Some Helpful Halloween Safety Tips – Despite the fact that Halloween involves walking around at night amongst ghouls and witches, it really only takes a little common sense to make the night safe for everyone.
Here are five questions to ask so your entire family, even pets, can enjoy a safe and fun evening of trick-or-treating or handing out candy to others:
- Are we visible?
Add reflective tape to costumes, clothing and candy bags to make it easier for drivers to see you and… Continue reading
Did you know that April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month? There are several things that can turn us all into distracted drivers. Know what they are and avoid them yourself. Notice distracted drivers and practice defensive driving before there is a problem.
5 Common Distracted Driving Activities:
- Changing radio stations until you find a good song
- Checking on your baby in the back seat
- Grabbing a quick bite for lunch to eat on the way to your next meeting
- Checking on, or posting to social media accounts
- Texting, or even simply talking on the phone