You are a valued customer of Omega Insurance Agency, Inc., and we continuously strive to earn and maintain the trust you have placed in us. We understand the importance of protecting the confidentiality and security of non-public personal information about you that we may possess. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of this information in accordance with the law.
In order to provide you with insurance and financial products of the highest quality and with the service you deserve, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect information about you and in certain situations, share that information with others. This includes, but is not limited to information required to underwrite, process, service, or market those products and services offered through Omega Insurance Agency, Inc. The following notice describes our policies and practices with regard to your non-public personal information.
Non-Public Personal Information Collected
We may collect non-pubic personal information about you, our customer from the following sources:
- Information that we may receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies
Confidentiality and Security of Non-Public Personal Information
- Our employees are trained to understand the importance of customer information and financial privacy, and to properly handle this confidential information
- We restrict access of non-public personal information about you to only those persons who have a need to know; those described above
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal, state, and or local standards to guard your non-public personal information
- We strive to maintain the accuracy of information about you in our possession. If we become aware that an item of personal information may be materially inaccurate, we will make all reasonable efforts to re-verify its accuracy, and correct any error(s) as appropriate.
Non-Public Personal Information Disclosed
- We may provide the non-public personal information about you that we collect to affiliated or non-affiliated persons, companies, or entities involved in the underwriting, processing, servicing, and or marketing of your insurance product provided through Omega Insurance Agency, Inc. as permitted or required by law
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone except as permitted or required by law
- We may have to provide the above described non-public personal information that we collect to authorized persons or entities, or to non-affiliated third parties to comply with a subpoena or summons by federal, state, and or local authorities, and to respond to judicial process or regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over our company for examination, compliance, or other purposes as require by law