Did you know that April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month? There are several things that can turn us all into distracted drivers. Know what they are and avoid them yourself. Notice distracted drivers and practice defensive driving before there is a problem.
5 Common Distracted Driving Activities:
- Changing radio stations until you find a good song
- Checking on your baby in the back seat
- Grabbing a quick bite for lunch to eat on the way to your next meeting
- Checking on, or posting to social media accounts
- Texting, or even simply talking on the phone